Terms & Conditions
X-Bet.co Terms & Conditions
These are the full terms and conditions agreed between by Green Tree Technology Ltd hereinafter “X-Bet.co”) Office 1 25 Garrard Avenue, Margate, England, CT9 5PY, subsidiary of the license holder XB Entertainment Group NV, Abraham de Veerstraat 9, Willemstad, Curaçao, license #365/ JAZ. and You (hereinafter the “Affiliate”), regarding the promotion of the X-Bet.co Brand by publishing text links (including sub-affiliate links), banners and advertising material (hereinafter the “X-Bet.co Content” as defined in clause “Definition and Interpretation” below).
Accepting these terms and conditions, upon joining, acts as an agreement.
X-Bet.co may change all or any part of these terms and conditions at any time. Notice will be sent by message to the contracting party’s email address and will be deemed to be served immediately when sent by X-Bet.co or by pop-up message when the affiliate logs into the Technical Platform – whichever occurs sooner. If the Affiliate does not agree with the changes, the Affiliate should not join the Affiliate Network or, if the Affiliate has already joined, it should email X-Bet.co at firstname.lastname@example.org to terminate this agreement. The Affiliate’s continued participation in the X-Bet.co Affiliates program after X-Bet.co has posted the changes will constitute binding acceptance of such changes.
1. “Affiliate” means that after having accepted these terms and conditions and entered into this Agreement, you make space on your website or other media platform (“Affiliate Site” or “Advertising Space”) available for X-Bet.co Content and the acquisition of Existing and New Customers.
2. “Bonuses” means any so-called “free money”, “free bets”, “free spins”, “money back”, and/or similar; and/or vouchers, rebates, discounts, and/or similar that the New Customer can utilize as payment for stakes (bets).
3. “Calendar Days” means any day of the week, month or year including bank holidays and weekends.
4. “Commission”: means the compensation to be paid to the Affiliate based on the agreed percentage of Net Revenue or other reward plans.
5. “Confidential Information” means any information of a commercial value, essential for any of the Parties, such as, but not limited to: technology, market and business information, financial reports, know-how, trade secrets, products, processes, business strategies, information concerning research, databases, New Customer lists, prospect and New Customer data, supplier lists, marketing plans, product development, manner of operation or financial condition, or prospects.
6. “Database” means the database regarding Affiliates and New Customers, containing any X-Bet.co proprietary New Customer data with relevance to the Agreement, including without limitation personal data and contact information, and excluding all other X-Bet.co databases, as it stands as of the date of this Agreement, and as it stands until the date of this Agreement being terminated. The Databases are assets of a financial value belonging to X-Bet.co and represent a substantial investment made by X-Bet.co.
7. “Goodwill” means the benefit of a business having a good reputation under its name and regular patronage.
8. “Gross Revenue” means the value of the revenues generated by all players referred by the Affiliate across all products; e.g. in sportsbook or casino, the Gross Revenue would be equal to all (settled) bets less wins and in poker the Gross Revenue would be the “rake” (i.e. the amount that is charged on each qualified pot in cash ring games and/or the fees charged to players to compete in poker tournaments). For the avoidance of doubt; any bet that is not accepted for a legitimate reason, in the sole discretion of X-Bet.co, (e.g. player’s bad debts) shall not be considered a settled bet and shall not be included in the calculation of the Gross Revenue.
9. “Intellectual Property Rights” or “IPR” means any rights in computer software (including source codes), databases, know-how, design, topography, copyrights, trademarks, domain names, utility models, brands, business names, registrations of and applications to register any of the aforesaid items and/or rights in the nature of any of the aforesaid items.
10. “Net Revenue”, calculated on a monthly basis, means the monthly Gross Revenue less costs, which includes but is not limited to: taxes, betting duties, third party commissions/fees for providing games and game software etc, financial transaction fees, bonuses, “loyalty rewards”, rakeback, cashbacks and charge backs.
11. “New Customer” means any X-Bet.co Brand customer who registers directly after clicking on the X-Bet.co Content provided to the Affiliate by X-Bet.co. A customer will be tagged to the last Affiliate who referred him to X-Bet.co.
The New Customer shall not be in X-Bet.co’s customer Database, even if the customer has previously closed his X-Bet.co account and opened a new one through the Affiliate.
12. “New Depositing Customer” means a New Customer who has made a first minimum deposit with X-Bet.co where this latter is used for bona fide transactions with an ultimate aim to establish and enter into a normal commercial relationship with X-Bet.co within the framework of the Business
The customer registration and the first deposit do not have to be simultaneous.
13. “Parties” means the Company and the Affiliate (each a “Party”).
14. “Payment Agent” means the individual or company appointed by X-Bet.co to carry out on its behalf and name payments to the Affiliates;
15. “Personal Data” means any information relating to any person, whether individual or legal that is or may be identified from time to time (directly or indirectly). It includes without limitation any and all information in relation to New Depositors and/or Affiliates.
16. “Reward Plan” means any financial model agreed between the Parties to compensate the Affiliate for its marketing activities.
17. “Services” means the concept under which the Business is generally provided and, from time to time, made available in the public domain, in the format of language and localized customized homepages combined with call center staff having the relevant language skills.
18. “Sub-Affiliate” means any natural and legal person who, after having entered into collaboration with the Affiliate, makes space on its website or other media platform available for X-Bet.co Content and the acquisition of New Customers
19. “Technical Platform” means a technical tool, back office modules, functionalities and data, as for instance Income Access, to record, register and monitor the relevant Affiliate activities, Business and other activities between X-Bet.co and New Depositors, which materialize via the advertising space of the Affiliate concerned, ultimately allowing the management of Affiliate’s New Depositor accounts opened at X-Bet.co.
20. “Term” means the period from the date that you acknowledge and accept this Agreement until the agreement is terminated for one of the reasons set forth in clause 13.
21. “X-Bet.co” means X-Bet.co and any of the subsidiaries of X-Bet.co. The contractual party in this Agreement, notably for payment, invoicing and other financial purposes, is and remains solely X-Bet.co.
22. “X-Bet.co Brand” means any relevant brand operated by Galaxy Group Ltd under which products are offered including but not limited to online sportsbook, casino.
23. “X-Bet.co Content” means all Intellectual Property Rights created and/or deriving out of this Agreement, including, without limitation, text links (including sub-affiliate links), banners, advertising material, the Database and Personal Data.
24. “Working Day” means every day from Monday to Friday inclusive, excluding public holidays and weekends.
II. GENERAL SCOPE AND OBJECT
1. X-Bet.co requires third party advertising space to promote its Brand and increase its business, notably via increasing the number of New Depositors, and will, from time to time in cooperation with third parties, negotiate, sign and carry out its affiliate marketing strategy. In the event X-Bet.co uses a third party for the (partial) roll-out of its affiliate marketing strategy, including contract negotiation, day-to-day management of the Technical Platform, payment processing, marketing or other activities, this irrespective of the legal capacity of the intermediary, whether as agent, subcontractor or other, X-Bet.co Services Ltd is and remains exclusively responsible for the proper execution of the Agreement.
2. X-Bet.co expressly states that the promoting or soliciting of bets is subject to legal restrictions in some countries and may even be prohibited in some cases. These restrictions may vary from time to time. Thus, the Affiliate acknowledges that – should the promoting or soliciting of bets or the participation in prize games be prohibited under the rules and regulations of its country of domicile or be permissible only under certain preconditions not met – it may not enter into this agreement and shall, consequently, also not be entitled to post the link on its website. Should any harm or loss whatsoever arise for X-Bet.co or the Affiliate due to the Affiliate’s disregard of the relevant prohibitions in the country of domicile of the Affiliate, the Affiliate shall be exclusively liable for such disadvantages and shall hold X-Bet.co harmless and full indemnify it for any such liability incurred by X-Bet.co.
3. The Affiliate further confirms that it operates the website, where the affiliate link will be placed, under its own name and that it is fully and without restrictions authorized to dispose thereof. The Affiliate’s website can be any site, except for websites that advertise or contain child porn, weapons, or illegal substances.
4. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Parties, each Party shall remain exclusively responsible for all and any expenses (including investment and/or running costs) incurred in respect of the obligations it undertakes in terms of this Agreement and will have no right of recourse against the other Party in respect thereof.
III. THE AFFILIATE’S INTEGRATION IN THE X-BET.CO'S AFFILIATES NETWORK
1. The Affiliate has no access to the network before approval. The approval process takes up to three (3) business days.
2. Upon conclusion of the Agreement, a unique tracking code (often in the form of a URL) is assigned to the Affiliate, and the Affiliate is integrated in the Technical Platform. By means of the tracking code, New Customers and New Depositors acquired via the X-Bet.co Content on the Affiliate’s website and the bets placed during such sessions are registered and/or can be further tracked.
3. The tracking system shall track only the player account; therefore, if a New Depositor creates a new player account by signing up to:
a different brand operated by the X-Bet.co Group, or;
a new domain due to licensed market regulations, provided that X-Bet.co was not authorised to “migrate” the players accounts to the new domain, the new player account will not necessarily be linked to the Affiliate.
4. Any additional Advertising material (of any kind whatsoever) created by the Affiliate and related to X-Bet.co shall require X-Bet.co’s prior written approval.
5. A change to the URL of the Affiliate Site shall not constitute a change to the Agreement and shall not affect the rights and obligations of the Affiliate arising from this agreement.
6. It is the responsibility of the Affiliate to ensure that any tracking code pulled from the Affiliate Platform is used correctly.
7. The duration of tracking cookies shall be 30 days. Cookies overwritten: YES.
IV. X-BET.CO CONTENT
1. Throughout the Term, the Affiliate shall prominently incorporate and continuously display the most up to date X-Bet.co Content provided by X-Bet.co, on all pages of the Affiliate Site in a manner and location agreed between the Affiliate and X-Bet.co. The Affiliate shall not alter the form, location, or operation of the X-Bet.co Content without X-Bet.co ‘s prior written consent.
2. The Affiliate agrees to give X-Bet.co its reasonable assistance in respect of the display, access to, transmission, and maintenance of the X-Bet.co Content.
3. The Affiliate shall ensure that it does not place any X-Bet.co Content on pages of the Affiliate Site aimed at persons under the age of 18 years.
4. In the event that the Affiliate wishes to place the X-Bet.co Content on websites other than the Affiliate Site, the Affiliate must first obtain X-Bet.co’s written consent.
5. X-Bet.co has the right to monitor the Affiliate Site to ensure that the Affiliate is complying with the terms of this Agreement. The Affiliate shall provide X-Bet.co with all data and information (including passwords) to enable X-Bet.co to perform such monitoring, at no charge.
6. The Affiliate may not purchase or register keywords, search terms, or other identifiers for use in any search engine, portal, sponsored advertising service, or other search or referral service, which are identical or similar to any of X-Bet.co’s trademarks or otherwise include the word “X-Bet.co” or variations thereof in the “domain name”, (i.e. after any prefixes but before the top-level domain suffix) or include metatags on the Affiliate Site, which are identical or similar to any of X-Bet.co’s trademarks.
7. Neither the Affiliate nor the Affiliate’s friends or relatives are eligible to become New Depositors (as defined below) and the Affiliate shall not be entitled to any share of Net Revenue or any Fees (or any other remuneration from X-Bet.co) in relation to such relatives or friends. Relatives in this context shall include (without limitation) the Affiliate’s spouse, partner, parent, child, or sibling.
8. The Affiliate shall not:
directly or indirectly offer any person or entity any incentive (including but not limited to money) to use the X-Bet.co Content on the Affiliate Site to access the X-Bet.co Site (e.g. by implementing any “rewards” program for persons or entities who use the X-Bet.co Content on the Affiliate Site to access the X-Bet.co Site);
read, intercept, record, redirect, interpret, or fill in the contents of any electronic form or other materials submitted to X-Bet.co by any person or entity;
in any way modify, redirect, suppress, or substitute the operation of any button, link, or other interactive feature of the X-Bet.co Site;
engage in transactions of any kind on the X-Bet.co Site on behalf of any third party, or authorize, assist, or encourage any other person or entity to do so;
take any action that could reasonably cause any end user confusion as to X-Bet.co’s relationship with the Affiliate, or as to the site on which any functions or transactions are occurring;
promote X-Bet.co Brands in any way other than by using X-Bet.co Content on the Affiliate Site in accordance with this Agreement without X-Bet.co’s prior written consent;
post or serve any advertisements or promotional content, promoting the X-Bet.co Site, or otherwise around or in conjunction with the display of the X-Bet.co Site (e.g., through any “framing” technique or technology or pop-up windows or pop-under windows), or assist, authorize, or encourage any third party to take any such action without X-Bet.co’s prior written consent;
attempt to artificially increase the amount payable to the Affiliate by X-Bet.co;
cause the X-Bet.co Site (or any page thereof) to open in a visitor’s browser other than as a result of the visitor clicking on a Link on the Affiliate Site; or attempt to intercept or redirect (including, without limitation, via user-installed software) traffic from or on any website that participates in the X-Bet.co Affiliates Program;
register more than one Affiliate account with the X-Bet.co Affiliate program. If any exception is to be made, it must be confirmed in writing by the Head of Performance Marketing;
use any form of spam (including search engine spamming or spamdexing) or unsolicited mail in its attempts to refer New Depositors to the X-Bet.co Site;
be under eighteen (18) years of age and must be able to provide X-Bet.co upon request – at any time, a copy of his/her ID, billing address and/or other documents. Refusal to do so may be considered, at X-Bet.co’s sole discretion, as fraudulent activity that will be subject to all of the consequences listed above;
fail to keep the Affiliate Site content compliant with any content and phrasing obligations and/or restrictions imposed on X-Bet.co by third party suppliers. In the event that the Affiliate, for any reason, does not have knowledge of any such obligations, the Affiliate must update its website within 2 business days of notification to the email listed in its Affiliate account;
apply for a new Affiliate account if it previously had an account closed due to breach of the X-Bet.co Affiliates Agreement;
incentivize or indicate how sports betting arbitrage, “sure betting”, “safe betting”, casino systems or similar could be used at X-Bet.co and/or other betting options that statistically prevent the spirit of the Affiliate partnership from being profitable for both parties. If 50% or more of an Affiliate’s referred customers are betting on a single outcome in relation to Sportsbook or Live Casino, this shall be considered as a breach of this Agreement.
allow, assist, benefit from, encourage, engage in, or promote, directly or indirectly, any actions or traffic that includes Fraud. At all times, the Affiliate will act to refrain from, instantly stop, and not permit any actions or traffic that include Fraud or that it considers or should reasonably consider to potentially contain Fraud, or any actions or traffic that X-Bet.co informs the Affiliate is suspected by it, at its discretion, to contain or potentially include Fraud.
offer any kind of rake-back or so-called rake-back schemes in any way, or any similar schemes which provide or let a part of the Customer’s rake to be returned to the Customer in any form.
advertise or be in any form of engagement with any site that offers rake-backs. X-Bet.co reserves the right to withhold any payments due to the Affiliate if the former believes the latter was a part of any rake-back activities.
promote X-Bet.co and/or create pages using X-Bet.co Brands on any social media (such as, but not limited to, Facebook, Google +, Twitter, Instagram, Medium, etc.).
9. If X-Bet.co determines, at its sole discretion, that the Affiliate has engaged in any of the foregoing activities, or X-Bet.co detects a breach of any obligation of the Affiliate under this Agreement, X-Bet.co shall:
have the right to suspend any payment due to the Affiliate while X-Bet.co investigates any suspected breach, and/or;
have the right to alter the Reward Plan structure (notably by imposing negative revenue carryover), and/or;
have the right to withhold payment of any Commission due to the Affiliate that has been derived from the purported breach, and/or;
have the right to retain the Commission until the debt is settled or invoice the cost incurred by a breach to clause IV.9. by the Affiliate, and/or;
have the right to terminate the contract immediately;
If the investigation made by X-Bet.co leads to the conclusion that no breach of the Agreement has occurred, X-Bet.co shall pay to the Affiliate all suspended or withheld payments.
The bringing into play of one or several of the above measures will be without prejudice to any other rights, remedies, legal actions, or compensations available to X-Bet.co.
Upon communication of any changes to the Reward Plan as a result of any suspected breach, the Affiliate will have the possibility to terminate the Agreement within 7 days. If the Affiliate does not terminate the Agreement within this period, it will be deemed to have accepted the changes.
10. If the Affiliate attempts, with X-Bet.co’s prior written consent, to promote X-Bet.co Brands using methods such as but not limited to email, SMS etc., it shall make clear in the body of any such communication that they have been sent by the Affiliate, and any complaints made as a result of this communication should be directed to the Affiliate and not to X-Bet.co.
11. The Affiliate shall at all times comply with the provisions set forth in the Data Protection Act (Chapter 440 of the Laws of Malta) and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, and any other related/relevant legislation.
V. X-BET.CO'S OBLIGATIONS AND RIGHTS
1. X-Bet.co shall supply the Affiliate with the X-Bet.co Content for inclusion on the Affiliate Site and may update such Content from time to time.
2. The Affiliate shall comply with X-Bet.co ‘s instructions to track New Customer accessing the websites of X-Bet.co Brands via the X-Bet.co Content on the Affiliate Site. X-Bet.co shall use its reasonable endeavors to ensure that whenever a New Customer is directed to the websites of X-Bet.co Brands through the X-Bet.co Content on the Affiliate Site and registers an account the relevant New Customer is identified as originating from the Affiliate Site. However, X-Bet.co shall not be held liable if it is unable to identify a New Customer as originating from the Affiliate Site.
3. X-Bet.co shall be entitled to exercise any of its rights or fulfil any of its obligations hereunder (including, without limitation, its payment obligations pursuant to clause 6 through any X-Bet.co Group Plc subsidiary company).
4. X-Bet.co shall develop and make available to the Affiliate X-Bet.co Content to be used on the Affiliate Site.
VI. COMMISSION, PAYMENT AND PAYMENT TERMS
1. The Affiliate network shall be entitled to receive, on a monthly basis, a Commission based on the activities of its referred customers.
2. The Affiliate shall be entitled to receive a Commission exclusively for Affiliate’s Existing Active Customers and New Customers. The revenue share consists of several tiers. The maximum revenue share shall be reserved only for specific partner/deals. The Commission tiers are as follows:
1-20 customers – 25%
20-40 customers – 30%
40-60 customers – 35%
60-80 customers – 40%
80-100 customers – 45%
100-… customers – 50%
In the case of other reward plans, including but not limited to Cost Per Acquisition, the Commission shall depend on a separate agreement between the Parties.
3. The Affiliate shall be entitled to receive the Commission, in the case of a Net Revenue share model, for each New Customer for a lifetime value from the date of its registration. In case the Affiliate fails to bring any new players in a period of six (6) months, X-Bet.co shall deem the players the Affiliate has generated up to this point eligible for generating a commission for another two (2) years. If the Affiliate starts bringing players again, it shall be eligible for receiving lifetime revenue only for them.
4. In order to receive an additional Commission based on a percentage of the Commission earned by its Sub-Affiliate(s), the Affiliate shall refer the Sub-affiliate to the X-Bet.co Affiliate Program through the X-Bet.co Content. The Affiliate cannot claim a Commission on a new Affiliate account created by an Affiliate who simultaneously has another X-Bet.co Affiliates account. The Affiliate shall ensure that the Sub-Affiliate complies with the conditions of tis Agreement by making it aware of them before it enters into any arrangement with the Sub-Affiliate in relation to this agreement. The Affiliate is not allowed to register itself as a Sub-Affiliate. Unless otherwise agreed between the Parties, the Affiliate is entitled to receive 5% of its Sub-Affiliates’ commission.
5. X-Bet.co will pay the Affiliate the agreed commission for bringing customers from global territories, except for the following countries: Australia, Bulgaria, Denmark, the United Kingdom, and the United States of America. The only traffic that counts is from the U.S.A. when there’s an explicit explanation that players can bet solely in case they choose Bitcoin (BTC) as a deposit method.
6. X-Bet.co shall impose an inactivity fee on the Affiliate if the latter hasn’t attracted any customers for three (3) consecutive months. The 10% revenue share is due until at least three (3) new customers are brought in the following three (3) months.
7. X-Bet.co shall not impose a negative revenue carryover on the Affiliate in case the latter has at least five (5) active players, even if the Affiliate’s balance is negative. However, if the Affiliate has fewer than five (5) active players, the negative balance shall be carried over.
8. At the sole discretion of X-Bet.co, the Head of Performance Marketing may, without prejudice to any other rights or remedies available to X-Bet.co, choose to deal with an Affiliate and/or Sub-Affiliate account fraud, i.e. failure to comply with the foregoing rules, by:
merging duplicate accounts, and/or;
applying the original reward plan to the players from the secondary Affiliate account, and/or;
severing the link between the master Affiliate & Sub-Affiliate, and/or;
terminating the Affiliate agreement for the Affiliate and/or the Sub-Affiliate.
9. X-Bet.co shall provide the Affiliate with statements accessible through its X-Bet.co Affiliates account at https://Affiliate.X-Bet.co.com detailing the number of New Customers, New Depositors, Net Revenue and the Affiliate’s Commission, if any, which have accrued to the Affiliate over the course of the calendar month. Such statements shall in principle be updated daily. At the beginning of a Calendar Month, X-Bet.co shall record the Affiliate’s total Commission, if any, during the previous Calendar Month. If the Affiliate’s Commission does not exceed 10 Euros, X-Bet.co shall be entitled to withhold and carry forward the Commission until the total accrued Commission exceeds 10 Euros.
10. X-Bet.co reserves the right to terminate the Agreement if the Affiliate does not generate any clicks on the X-Bet.co Content for three consecutive months.
11. X-Bet.co reserves the right to reduce the Affiliate’s Commission/change the Affiliate’s Reward Plan if the Affiliate substantially reduces its efforts to promote X-Bet.co.
12. The Affiliate shall, at any time, have secure access to the Technical Platform, unless X-Bet.co has a duly motivated reason – including but not limited to network and IT maintenance and/or security threats – to block such access.
13. The Affiliate understands and accepts that the real time data in the Technical Platform are merely approximate. At the beginning of the following calendar month, X-Bet.co shall provide the Affiliate with a consolidated statement for the previous calendar month containing the aggregated and accurate data related to the Affiliate’s Commission.
14. The Affiliate understands and accepts that its access to the X-Bet.co Technical Platform is subject to the highest confidentiality obligation. Any misuse of such access, whether intentionally or not, shall be considered as a substantial breach of essential obligations under the present Agreement (obligation of result).
15. All payments to the Affiliate shall be made by a Payment Agent appointed by X-Bet.co. Both Parties agree and acknowledge that X-Bet.co may change, from time to time, and at its sole discretion, the payment method and/or Payment Agent. X-Bet.co Media Ltd remains exclusively responsible for the payment of any amounts due.
16. Payments shall be made approximately 10 to 15 Calendar Days following the end of the month in which the Affiliate’s Commission was earned. Commissions of Affiliates who are not registered for VAT are processed automatically through the X-Bet.co Technical Platform, without the need for the Affiliate to raise an invoice. Affiliate’s balance is kept in EUR. The minimum withdrawable amount is 250 EUR (or the equivalent in other currencies) for a wire transfer and 50 EUR (or equivalent) for a player transfer.
17. The Affiliate is responsible to ensure the accuracy of the payment details in its Affiliate account. Any payment made to accounts listed in the Affiliate account will be considered as payment made by X-Bet.co. Any cost incurred by X-Bet.co owing to incorrect payment details provided by the Affiliate will be deducted from the Commission due to the Affiliate in the next monthly payment cycle in which there is a payment owing to the Affiliate.
18. X-Bet.co shall make sensible efforts to make any payments due to the Affiliate in a timely manner. Nonetheless, X-Bet.co shall not be liable for occasionally infrequent delays or delays that are outside of its control. For example, any changes in the banking or contact details provided by the Affiliate may result in a delay in making any payments due. Where the Affiliate becomes aware of any overdue payments, it has to contact us X-Bet.co immediately. The latter will seek to deal with the issue as soon as possible.
19. If for any reason the Affiliate has been overpaid, then without prejudice to any other rights, X-Bet.co reserves the right to deduct the corresponding amount of overpayment to the Affiliate from the following month’s Commission, and each month thereafter, until the debt is repaid in full.
20. If for any reason the Affiliate has been underpaid, then without prejudice to any other rights, X-Bet.co reserves the right to add the corresponding amount of underpayment to the Affiliate’s Commission in a proceeding Calendar Month.
21. If there is a pending payment due to an Affiliate for a period of five years or more as a result of any or all of the following – incorrect payment details, missing payment details, invalid or no-longer valid payment details, and the Affiliate has not responded to all reasonable contact attempts made by X-Bet.co, the payment will be cancelled.